From measurement methods to data analysis
This seminar offers you with a concise look into the principles and systems associated with modern data acquisition and an overview of state of the art technologies.
All personnel engaged in the field of measurement technology or physical testing.
- Fundamentals of measurement engineering
- What does it mean to measure?
- Base quantities in physics
- Basic design of modern measuring systems
- Measurement methods
- Fundamental principles of digital data acquisition
- What must be considered for digital acquisition? (sampling and resolution)
- The measurement chain and its parts
- General structure of the measurement chain
- Measurement quantity acquisition and measured quantity conversion
- Problems in the transmission of analog signals
- Presentation of common sensors for physical quantities
- Principles of A/D conversion
- Types of measurement amplifiers
- Examples of physical quantity acquisition
- Typical acquisition errors
- Introduction to signal analysis and use of filters
- What filters are there?
- What is a FFT?
- Why use filters?
1 Day (9:00 am – 4:30 pm)
Schedule: Currently scheduled sessions appear in our Training Calender.